We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Ben & Karen's family, from Dallas area, and our friends, the Lee's from New Orleans, came for Thanksgiving. We had a great weekend, with lots of great food, family & friends.
We had our annual Pie Night on Wednesday night, enjoying 7 different pies this year: apple, cherry, razzleberry, chocolate cream, coconut cream, banana cream, and lemon merengue pie. We saved the pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving Day! Here are some pictures of our fun Thanksgiving!
We hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!


3 comments:
Our kitchens looks so much alike! I love all your sweet pictures, I'm glad you had a wonderful, happy day!
We had a great time didn't we!? Would you e-mail me the pictures you took, because I didn't take any. Thanks!
So much fun! I am sad that we are so far away! By the way, I think we have the same couch!! :)
Post a Comment