Thursday, December 18, 2008
Family Pictures
About a month ago we had family pictures taken. I am so happy with how they turned out! The kids are finally old enough (well, mostly) to sit still and smile. It was really cold that morning (by our standards anyway) and we hadn't dressed for cold weather. Ashley and Elizabeth were really cold because they were in short sleeves. They would quickly take off their coats and smile for the pictures, and then quickly put them back on. Aren't family pictures always an adventure? Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures! Were they taken professionally? I can't believe how big your kids are, it's been so long since we have seen you guys.
We just did ours a little while ago and it was a nightmare! You guys did great! Next time you're in Waco, come see us!
Trent and Erika Payne
Post a Comment